Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blog expectations

Before I began my journey I had planned to update the blog as often as possible in order to keep everyone who reads it informed and for me to remember the details that easily fade away with time. Unfortunately, a few things came up and I was not able to do so. I managed to write a few posts, but too few for my liking. First, there was the issue with the internet connection, then the discomforts of not having my own laptop where I could work more comfortably. I brought an iPad instead, and found that working with it is not as efficient as I would have hoped.

This brings me to over a month of my travels later and very few things written about my experiences in the different ashrams I have visited.  I will write a post for each of the countries I have visited so far: Germany, Sweden, Spain, Czech Republic and Hungary.

I made a two-week stop in Puerto Rico, working with a professor and her daughter from Amherst.

The news I have is that I will be staying in India for 6 months rather than 2 months, and as you can image I am more than excited to be in India for this long.

So what comes next? The latin American portion of my journey. I will be making a stop in Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru! 


I made sure to bring my laptop with me, so expect more news from me.

3 comments:

  1. I wanna hear about it more, if I see you in person anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!! I love it, and I'm so happy to hear that you're doing well and extending your travel!! Miss you xx

    ReplyDelete